Small Grass Dog Potty
FREE Custom dog grass tray
50 % OFF 1st month – Code SAVE50
This price includes 2 deliveries each month
No commitments – Adjust, Skip, Cancel Anytime
Actual Customer Photos
Starry G. – Los Angeles
- Doggy and the City saves me so much time and money every month. I have been using their service for over 2 years and my dog loves his real grass. Instead of cleaning the patio every day all I have to do is change the grass out twice a month. Sooooooo much better!We tried using another company that delivers a cardboard box filled with grass but it was WAY TOO SMALL and when we were trying to dispose of it the whole thing literally fell apart in my hands. The dog potty box we got with Doggy and the City is much larger and super durable. It looks great on our patio, sort of like another piece of furniture.The staff are very friendly and flexible. Every time we call for small adjustments in our deliveries they are quick to respond. The owner actually called us a few months after we started up to find out how we like it and what they could do better! When was the last time you heard of that happening?Doggy and the City dog grass delivery is always on time and super reliable. I have and will continue to recommend Doggy and the City to my friends.
Erica P – Studio City
- Best grass delivery service! We’ve been using Doggy and the City for over 3+ years now at 2 different locations, WeHo and Studio City. We’ve never had any complaints. Grass is always delivered fresh. This is the perfect option for a patio or deck. There is no mess or odors and our dog had never had any problem using it. He even lays on the grass at times. Matt the owner is very courteous and provides great customer service. You can’t go wrong with this! Once you start the service, you’ll wonder why you hadn’t done it sooner. Clean patio, no mess and happy dog!
Gail S. – Studio City
- I absolutely love Doggy and the City! They are on top of delivery, efficient and Matthew is fantastic! I get the grass delivery, and my dogs completely took to it right away, making everything so much easier!
J.D – Los Angeles
- I LOVE THIS! Every time my dog went to A’La Mutt for grooming, he HAD to pee on the small box of grass from Doggy and the City, outside their doors. I live on the second floor of a building with 19 steps between us and….grass for the doggy. When I hurt my leg and had to be off of it, I called Doggy & the City & explained my situation. They were so helpful on the phone and told me why I would want the larger size box of grass (they were right) and how the delivery worked. The next morning they delivered the grass, the box, had it all set up in minutes and Barrington went right on it and peed! It has worked out so well, I decided to keep it indefinitely. I have a large covered balcony, so it is protected from the rain and most of the sun. It took Barrington a little while to get that he was meant to poop on it as well as pee, but now he asks to go out on the balcony when he has to go. This has totally saved us.They come every two weeks to change out the grass. It stays green and is easy to pick up poop from. Such a well executed idea by Doggy & the city and the people that work there are really kind.
Adelaide L. – Pasadena
- “These guys are the best! Their service is reliable, affordable, and easy to use. We signed up about three months ago and were extremely happy with how quickly the staff of Doggy and the City answered our questions, processed our order, and delivered our dog potty grass within just 2 days. You never really expect that kind of turn around with such a specialty niche item.We went with Doggy and the City because it was the only service that offered a size that we felt was big enough for our dog. When looking around we saw two companies that delivered grass in a cardboard box with a big company logo on it, it didn’t look good at all. Doggy and the City provides an option where we were able to purchase a really well made dog potty box that looks great on our patio and gives our dog plenty of room. It actually looks just like another piece of patio furniture.Our little one took to her dog potty grass the first day and loves using it. Now we just leave our sliding glass door open during the day and she uses when she needs to. For me it is great when my dog needs to go for her last pee pee walk of the night and it’s just too late to be walking around out in front of our building.We get our grass every 14 days on Tuesday and it is always package nicely and ready to use. Even when it was hot out the past week the grass was green and fresh. I have recommended the company and service to several of my friends and will continue to.”
Eric L. – Los Angeles
- “We have been using the Doggy and the City dog potty grass service for a little over a year. It has been a great experience. Their dog litter box is much bigger than any of the small cardboard and plastic options so our Yorkie had a much easier time using it.The grass they deliver is always very fresh so our dog loves using it and our life becomes a lot easier. We used to have to walk or dog very early in the morning and late at night because we didn’t want him to “hold it” for too long. This gave us a super convenient option.The service has always been very reliable and the staff is always available when needed. We travel out of town quite often and they are always happy to adjust our delivery schedule accordingly. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a dog potty solution.”
Annie M. – Irvine
- “Doggy and the City saves me so much time and money every month. I have been using their service for over 2 years and my dog loves his real grass. Instead of cleaning the patio every day all I have to do is change the grass out twice a month. Sooooooo much better!We tried using another company that delivers a cardboard box filled with grass but it was WAY TOO SMALL and when we were trying to dispose of it the whole thing literally fell apart in my hands. The dog potty box we got with Doggy and the City is much larger and super durable. It looks great on our patio, sort of like another piece of furniture.The staff are very friendly and flexible. Every time we call for small adjustments in our deliveries they are quick to respond. The owner actually called us a few months after we started up to find out how we like it and what they could do better! When was the last time you heard of that happening?Doggy and the City dog grass delivery is always on time and super reliable. I have and will continue to recommend Doggy and the City to my friends.”
Lei O. – Los Angeles
- “It’s been 4 and a half years of using Doggy and the City service and just wanted to give an update to how happy I am with it!!! Love love love the idea of a grass potty box on my apartment balcony. No more late night walks! No more early runs! And when I’m at work… The fur babies can use the potty freely! Also… As a single girl in the city, it’s just so important to have these perks so readily available to us! Recently, had my parents get a potty box for their loved fur baby who is now getting pretty old. It works well for the old dog who has incontinence! He uses it several times a day and he’s big (60 lbs)! And it holds up great! We just say “go potty” and he goes straight to his box. It’s been great for him since he can’t do long walks anymore. He has one in the backyard and one in the garage!Also, have to give kudos to the people who run doggy and the city and the delivery guys! Love them all! I’ve given them Christmas gifts every year cause I’m so thankful for this absolutely NEEDED service. They are so responsive! Prices are so reasonable! And everyone who works for doggy and the city are TRUE dog and animal lovers! . Thank you for all that you do!”
Rosemarie L. – Marina Del Rey
- I don’t know what I would do without Doggy and the City! I started using their service when I moved to the West Hollywood area, and everything’s been a breeze from the beginning. I take my dog on long walks in the morning and night, but because of my hours and how far I am, I can’t come back to let him out mid-day. Instead of spending tons of $$$ hiring a dog walker just so I can let him out mid-day, I found Doggy and the City. I have a 70 lb golden retriever, live in an apartment, and got the large box, which fits on my balcony. The owner of the company delivered and set up the box on my balcony himself! The deliveries are always on time (I have it come every two weeks), even on holidays, and arrive neatly packed! If I’m out of town, it’s no problem to just re-schedule the delivery.
The best part is how easy it is to change them. I’m not very strong at all, don’t lift, don’t really work out, but the grass for my large box is in two pieces and I just roll each one up, set it straight up and down, and bag them each separately with the bags from the new batch. Each one fits in my apartment trash chute. Super easy, and saves me a lot of money since I’m not paying someone to let Kosmo out everyday.
My friend came over one day and also pointed out how it’d be nice if she had one too for her dogs since they ruin the grass in her yard.
So, apartment or house, if you leave your dogs at home during the day and don’t have time to let them out, this is PERFECT. TRUST ME.
Christina Joy B.
- I have been a customer for about 6 months and I love this company. Great service and great staff. My schedule is always unpredictable and they are always very accommodating and friendly. One time my dog got sick and the owner made sure that he got me fresh grass himself even though it was not my scheduled delivery. They even pick up the old dirty grass and dispose of it which makes me very happy. Makes my life way easier than having to get it some place else and handle the dirt and mess on my own.
Julia B. – Hollywood
- Doggy and the City has been a lifesaver! We moved to a house in the Hills that doesn’t have any grass and is located on a slant. Our pup was not enthused. After using hundreds of pee pads and getting quotes for $1000s to level and create a patch of grass for her to walk on, I discovered Doggy and the City on Yelp. It is incredible value and convenience and I have recommended it to every friend I know.The Product:
1) High quality, leak proof wooden frame with a durable plastic liner
2) Grass (sod) – that gets delivered every other week. The grass is always super green, the perfect height, and fresh. It stays that way until the next delivery.
Very affordable for the convenience and piece of mind this affords.The Pup-stumer Experience:
The box comes in two sizes, we tried both and settled on the large one, even though we have a 7 pound pup. Baby, our 15 year old Maltese, likes to do many circles and sniff around until she finds the perfect spot. The large one allows her to make plenty of circles and room to move around. Given her age and arthritis, I was worried that she wouldn’t like it or have a hard time getting in and out of the box. She proved me wrong! Baby knew exactly what to do as soon as she got into the box and goes in and out with ease.Service:
Setup as a new customer was super easy. Their customer service rep was thorough and answered all of my questions. I had the box 2 days later! Recurring delivery of the grass is like clockwork. I come home from work and a new patch of grass is ready to go every two weeks! Super easy.The only thing to watch out for is covering it from heavy rain. During the first torrential downpour, the grass got swampy, so we poured out the water and let it dry. Regular rain is totally fine, but if it’s going to rain several inches I recommend to cover it with something or move it under a roof.Love, love, love the product and service!